Hemp Hearts are exceptionally high in essential fatty acids, including omega-3 and omega-6, omega-9, protein and fiber.
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup hemp hearts
- ½ cup pistachios
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ tsp fresh ground cardamom
- Around 2-3 tbsp fresh ghee
- Roast pistachios till the raw smell is gone. Let them cool. Once cooled, grind to a powder.
- Roast hemp hearts on low heat for 7-10 mins, do not make them brown. Let them cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add hemp hearts, powdered pistachio powder, brown sugar, cardamom. Mix well.
- Now slowly add ghee little by a little while mixing. When you can form a ball, stop adding.
- Make balls by pressing in hand with fingers.