How To Make Hemp Milk
Prep Time: 2 min Total Time: 2 minutes
yield: 4 SERVINGS
Hemp milk recipe using hemp hearts, vanilla and coconut sugar. Super healthy and made in two short minutes
- 100g (1/2 cup) shelled hemp seeds also known as hemp hearts
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- Add all ingredients to a jug for blending.
- Blend until everything is combined.
- Pour the hemp milk into a large jar or bottle.
- Pop into the fridge to chill before service (it tastes best chilled).
- You will still get some sediment settling from the hemp hearts. This is all super healthy.
- Note: If you don't want the sediment OR if you have used whole seeds (that are not shelled) i.e. hemp seeds then you will need to strain it using a cheese cloth or a strainer.
- Give it a swish and jiggle before drinking.